Monday, August 16, 2010

Excuses about not updating the blog...

So the problem was I never got internet connection on that Monday.

and most important is Permission to shoot in the factory didn't happen. I got the permission only for 4 days, which was just like a joke after so much running around for that permission.

But while researching and meeting people who are migrants from other states, I met someone and my characters have changed little bit because of that. Visualizing the film, I guess it would be completely different than the previous factory location film and also this new space is more exciting to work with. I am sure I will learn few things about life?...while working with them. I already learned few things about getting permission to enter any space.

So I am copying my refined project proposal as I don't know how to Put word document file on the blog keeping it as word document.

No comments: